Reserve your Thanksgiving Pies online by Sunday, November 12th, and you could win FREE Bakers Square Pie for a Year!
The promotion period has ended. Thank you to all who participated. We'll announce the winners shortly!
BakersSquare.com Early Pie Reservation Promotion Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION AND/OR BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility. The BakersSquare.com Early Pie Reservation Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal permanent residents and citizens of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Employees, former employees, officers and representatives of Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent company, distributors, divisions, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children, including “step” of any of the foregoing) and household members of each, are ineligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entries must be received in the manner described in these Official Rules during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible for prizes.
2. Timing. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on November 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on November 12, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s servers and clock shall serve as the official clock for the Sweepstakes and participants’ proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor.
3. Sponsor. American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC, 400 W. 48th Avenue, Marketing Department, Denver, Colorado 80216.
4. Entry Method. During the Sweepstakes Period, go to https://BakersSquare.PieReservations.com/ (the “Website”) and reserve one or more Thanksgiving Pies for pick-up on or before Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23, 2017. Upon reservation completion, one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes will be provided to Entrant for each submission. Entrants may be required to submit certain personal information including, but not limited to, the entrant’s full name, email address, day/evening phone numbers, home mailing address including zip code and credit card information.
For a free method of entry, during the Sweepstakes Period, mail a 3"x5" postcard or piece of paper with your full name, home mailing address including zip code, email address, day/evening phone numbers, and date of birth in an envelope with proper postage to "Bakers Square Early Pie Reservation Promotion,” American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC, 400 W. 48th Avenue, Marketing Department, Denver, Colorado 80216. All requests must be postmarked by November 12, 2017 and received by November 16, 2017. Upon receipt by Sponsor, one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes will be provided to Entrant. Limit: One (1) request per envelope. All requests must be hand printed. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due requests, which will not be honored.
Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified.
No other methods of entry are acceptable. Entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied mailed entries permitted. Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, licensors, licensees, contractors, distributors, suppliers, sales representatives, retailers, advertising or promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Releasees”) are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible, returned, or undelivered entries or theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hard ware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network.
One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize winner will win FREE Bakers Square “Pie for a Year,” in the form of twelve (12) free whole pie cards, redeemable at participating Bakers Square restaurants between the dates of January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $200.00.
Ten (10) Second Prizes: Each Second Prize winner will receive one (1) FREE Whole Pie Card, redeemable at participating Bakers Square restaurants between the dates of January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Second Prize: $16.00.
Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Limit one prize per person and per household.
For all Prizes: No cash or other substitution, assignment, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component for one of comparable or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes, surcharges, service charges, processing and handling fees and all other costs and expenses incurred associated with prize receipt and/or use. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the card or certificate. Sponsor is not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been claimed. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use the card or certificate with the specified period of use. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
All expenses relating to acceptance and use of prizes that are not explicitly listed herein as being awarded, including but not limited to travel expenses, meals, parking and payment of taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor.
WINNER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS-IS. RELEASEES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LEGAL COMPLIANCE WITH RESPECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS OR NONINFRINGEMENT AS REGARDS TO ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENTS THEREOF. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, AS SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
6. Winner Selection.
Potential winners will be selected via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential winners will be notified via email on or about the week of December 4, 2017.
All drawings shall be conducted by Sponsor, whose decision is final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, whether entries are received timely, whether entries are eligible, or whether an entrant should be disqualified.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED, ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RETURNED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Winner Notification. Potential winner will be notified on or about the week of December 4, 2017 via the email address submitted with his or her entry.
Potential winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and (except where prohibited by law) Publicity Release, (collectively the “Release Documents”) within five (5) days of prize notification. In the event of noncompliance within the stated response times, potential winner will be disqualified and prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected as set forth below. Any prize notification or prize returned to Sponsor or its agents as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner as set forth below. If a potential winner cannot be reached, does not respond to potential winner notification within five (5) days, does not complete, sign and return the Release Documents by the designated time, or is for any other reason deemed to be disqualified or ineligible, then that potential winner will forfeit the prize and another potential winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is not received by any potential winner for any reason, including but not limited to lost, late or misdirected mail.
8. Release. By entering the Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize, entrants hereby waive and release, and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, the Releasees from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
9. Publicity. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission from winner for taking and use of video and photographs of the winner and his or her guests and the use by the Sponsor and its designated agents and representatives the right, without limitation, to use winner’s name, biographical information, photos, likenesses, voice and statements worldwide in any medium in any future advertising, commercial, trade or promotional material or press releases, without further compensation or consultation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the World Wide Web without notice or review or approval, where permitted by law, in any manner that Sponsor so determines, and winner further agrees that such use can be made without winner’s inspection or approval of any copy used in connection with it.
10. General Terms & Conditions. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate the Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Releasees are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that the Sweepstakes is still open. Any use of robotic, repetitive, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Releasees are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes and the right to select the winners in any manner deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple entrants, the entry will be deemed to be entered by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account listed in the entry. The authorized account holder shall be defined as the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11. Governing Law; Disputes; Limitation of Liability. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (1) under no circumstances will the entrant be entitled or permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than actual, out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (2) any and all disputes, claims, causes of action, and liability arising out of or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by litigation conducted in the federal or state courts of the state of Colorado; (3) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its principles of conflicts of law; (4) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event shall attorney’s fees be recoverable by any party; and (5) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements.
12. Rules Request. To obtain a hard copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2017 to: American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC, 400 W. 48th Avenue, Marketing Department, Denver, Colorado 80216.
13. Winner List. For the name of the winner and his/her state of residence, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT and WA residents may omit self-addressed postage but include self-addressed envelope) by December 31, 2017 to: American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC, 400 W. 48th Avenue, Marketing Department, Denver, Colorado 80216.
This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted.